This week’s Wolf of the Week is not someone who calls attention to himself. Chris Rogers has been at St. Paul’s since he was a young eighth grader. He always has a smile on his face when you pass him in the hallway. Chris may not be one to be the center of attention or an athletic hero, but many more people should take the time to get to know him. Here are some interesting facts and features about Chris:
- 17 years old
- Class of 2015
- 5’10 180 lbs.
- Member of Student Hosts, The Paper Wolf, and plays defense for the Lacrosse team
He wants to attend Ole Miss for college.
- Enjoys listening to Imagine Dragons
- Nickname: Rogers
- One sentence that he uses to describe himself is, “I know when to be funny, but also when to be serious.”
- As a child, Chris wanted to be a police officer.
- If a movie was filmed about about Chris’ life, he would want Bradley Cooper to play him during his youth and Nicholas Cage to play him as an adult.
- Something no one knows about Chris is how he admires soccer players with their feet skills.
- For Halloween next year Chris wants to be the purple Teletubby.
- His catch phrase is “the cat’s in the bag.”