Nick Blaise has a great love for all of his brothers at St. Paul’s. He is probably the funniest, most out-going student on campus. His role in the play, Private Gregovitch, in “The Teahouse of the August Moon” showed his acting skills, and his role as defensive end on this year’s football team effectively shut down his side of the field. When Nick wants to get something done and his mind is focused on it, he gets the job done. There are many interesting things about Nick Blaise, but did you know…
- 17 years old
- Class of 2014
- 5’7 215 lbs
- Likes all kinds of music
- He describes himself as “a guy who knows how to crack jokes in funny situations.”
- Favorite thing to do out of school is watch football.
- Not sure yet what college he is attending or what he wants to study.
- As a child he wanted to be an NFL player.
- If a movie was made about his life, he would want Chris Farley to play him.
- One thing no one knows about Nick is he does not like large crowds of people that he does not know.
- Next year for Halloween, Nick wants to be a Power Ranger.
- His favorite phrase is “Don’t think of yourself as a dumb senior, think of yourself as a genius kindergartener.”