This week’s Wolf of the Week is junior Reid Perrin, an avid student and a phenomenal athlete. Since his time here at St. Paul’s, he has been part of the Football Wolves, Baseball Wolves, and Student Hosts. While heavily involved in these activities, he has maintained a 3.0 GPA since his 8th grade year.
Some interesting facts about Reid:
- 17 years old
- 5’9″ 175 lbs.
- Wide Receiver for the Football Wolves since his sophomore year
- Hobbies out of school include sleeping, to rest for football workouts, and driving sports cars to give himself a rush
- His fears include Coach Stipe’s test, Coach Pierre’s paws, and fairies (give him the creeps)
- Nickname: Splash
- If he could be a superhero, it would be Superman because he can fly and has x-ray vision.
- Favorite video game: NBA 2k14
- Favorite school subject: English
- Favorite teacher this year is Coach Chris Stipe in Athletic Training “because he’s so laid back and taught us about the human body.”
- Likes country music
- If a movie was made about his life, he would like Paul Walker to play him and would want Kate Upton as his wife
- Favorite movie is Caddy Shack, a slapstick comedy about golf caddies that was released in 1980
- Favorite Athlete is Defensive End Michael Sam, new draft pick for the St. Louis Rams, “because of his boldness”, and Mike Trout, outfielder for the Los Angeles Angels, “because he’s just a boss.”
- His dream vacation place is the island of St. John “because of the beautiful views”
- He describes himself as: bold, aggressive, funny, and kind
- For Halloween next year, he wants to be Napoleon Dynamite