The St. Paul’s BeoWulves writing club is proud to announce “Tales from the Crypt,” a new series of publications that will be exclusively available on The Paper Wolf. Starting now, a new short story, poem, or essay will be published biweekly on the literary section of the site. This will mainly be done by Beowulves writing club, but they will also be accepting submissions from students to help supplicate some of the work. So tune in twice a month to see what amazing works of fiction the Beowulves produce next.
- Submissions are open only to St. Paul’s students.
- Maximum of one submission per student.
- All genres will be accepted.
- No submissions will be accepted that surpass the 5,000 word threshold.
- Submissions must be put in MLA Style with a cover page that includes the piece’s title and the student’s name, first period class, and grade level.
- Submissions with inappropriate and extremely graphic content will be discarded.
- Whenever possible, please include original images (artwork, photos) to be used in conjunction with your written submission.
Submit entries to email@example.com.